Thursday, January 13, 2011

Resolve

I realize that it is almost halfway through January already but I have set a few resolutions.  I love the beginning of the year.  I feel so renewed and refreshed after all of the holiday craziness.  I have decided to put some of my resolutions here to help keep me on track.

Exercise more
I have actually been really good this year.  I have already worked off the 5 lbs I gained from the holidays.  I only have 10 more to go to get to the weight I want to be at.











Eat healthier
I have always been a person that eats whatever is in front of her, even if the portion is to big.  That was one of my resolutions last year.  I have gotten pretty good at portion control, now we just need to work on healthier.  Here is an example of how bad I have been at it.  Yesterday for lunch, I made myself a sandwich, a clementine, a light yogurt, and a some carrots.  That would be a sufficient lunch for anyone.  The rest of the day yesterday I craved something heavier like chocolate or a hamburger.  Pathetic right?









House
 I have to get my house decorated.  I know I am pathetic, we have lived in this house for over two years and it still look like a beige blob.












Scripture study

This is one that I have to be better at. I go through phases of being good then droughts of nothing!! AHHH I need to be better.

1 comment:

  1. OH my heck! I am right there with you today! I've been doing a bit of self reflection today. Happens when I have quiet time to myself I guess! :) We are the same when it comes to food. Like Cafe Rio, I can eat a whole burrito just because it is there. Ryan and I started splitting one and it amazes me that we are both satisfied at the end of the meal! I've been exercising a lot and I feel so good! I have a ton of leftover granny smith apples if you like those. Let me know if you want some, there are about 100! Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete