Monday, December 20, 2010

Cute Ideas

I haven't been the best this year with Christmas spirit.  I wish I had gotten more caught up in it.  (at least this year I am almost ready!)  Here are some cute ideas I found out there.  I am definitely going to use some of these in the future.

Way cute snowglobe card holders.


Such cute pillows,  you could make some with coordinating colors for the holidays.



Loving this idea to go with hot chocolate for neighbor gifts.


5 awesome ways to wrap a gift card!




Loving this wreath! It wouldn't be too hard to make.


These look so so yummy




If you know me at all, then you know I LOVE to wrap presents.  (It is probably one of my favorite things about Christmas)  I love how these presents are wrapped.  I think they turned out adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I'll have to look back at this post next year. And the kiss pies. . . oh so good!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love you to post some pictures of all the darling things you made for Christmas. I know Mom,mine, and Sams gifts were darling and I am sure you did a few more things. I want to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great ideas! I thought those chocolate-dipped candy canes were adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete