Friday, December 3, 2010

Findings and Decisions

FINDINGS
This awesome band, The Avett Brothers. I am so in love with them. I love the harmony and song writing, it just moves me. Check out their site.






DECISIONS

Well it has taken me a long time to make this decision.  Are you ready?

Here we go!!

I like Toms shoes

Well some of you may already like the style of these shoes.  It took me awhile, the shape of the toe is really different but I have decided that I like it.  I really like the charity aspect of the business.  They also have some way cute patterns.  Here are some of my favorites.






Cute huh?!!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to like them. I feel like they are the next big thing. There is also a certain aspect of them that I do like, I just don't know what! It's crazy. I see them and think oh those are ok, but then I look longer and can't do it! One day. Josie loves them so maybe she will persuade me.

    ReplyDelete