Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Quilt for Canyon

I don't know if you guys remember this post.  I promised I would post pictures of adorable Canyon's quilt.  I have to say that this was my first attempt at triangles.  It was stressful but I loved how it turned out.  I think it is so little boy and I love that.  I hope he gets a lot of use out of it.  He is so cute!! Definitely love the little guy.









Baby Canyon with Uncle Mike


Isn't he adorable!!! (He is 7 months now and still just as adorable!)

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING WITH QUILTS!!! Both kids have darling quilts. I have this fight in my head on using them and keeping them nice. I love the size of Canyons!!! GRAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your first time with triangles you sure went all out! It looks amazing! Let's get together again in the next couple weeks. When there is a Jazz away game maybe we can watch it at our house and have dinner. Tell Jenny to use the quilt. That's what they're made for. Well, that's how I feel. You can keep them all nice and then what? The baby outgrows it and you put it in a box unused. I say use the crap out of it!

    ReplyDelete