Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Puppy and Party

We had an awesome Halloween (saturday) party.  It was a lot of fun.  Mike made this awesome chili that has 3 different kinds of meat in it.  It tasted so good!! I made pumpkin bread bowls.  Then with dessert Mike made hot apple cider with shrunken heads floating in it.  On top of it all I dressed up Alice.  She looked so cute.  (she was also very mad at me!)  We got a ton of trick or treaters!! I hope everyone had a great Halloween.  Ours was so much fun





I finally finished my table runner from like a year ago.



Look how much she loved her costume!! It looks like she wants to wear it forever and ever!

.

2 comments:

  1. The shrunken heads are the coolest and the bread looks great. You guys are great at intertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party. What were the shrunken heads made out of? Looks so cool! I love your table runner - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete