Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One word, One syllable, Six letters

C-R-A-F-T-S
Yeah!!! I love fun new crafts. Especially fall ones. (fall decorating is my favorite) Here is a cute idea, either for yourself or a gift.

I got the idea from one of my favorite shows, One Tree Hill. Peyton makes one of these for her baby because she thinks she is going to die, and she wants her baby to remember her. (I know it is totally a soap opera, but it is just so good) I think it would be fun to make one for your kid or just for you to look back at, you could put a little journal of memories or whatever else to remember a certain time in your life.
It was really easy to make, it only took about an hour or so. (any craft takes me way longer than anyone else, I have this weird perfectionist thing going on) I got the box at Roberts. They had a ton of different sizes. I just used spray glue to stick the paper on, but you could also use mod podge (best invention ever!)

I am also way excited about my other project. Becky found this way cute halloween table runner.

We are going to make it. We got a huge deal on the fabric and it is going to be a lot of work but it will totally be worth it. I am so excited.


Hurray for Crafting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You make it look so cute and easy, but I think I might just get too frustrated! Hope all is going well. It was good to hear your voice a couple of weeks ago....sorry we couldn't make it to Mike's party. I hope it went good. Keep in touch, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about your crafts... I own one! Thank you so much! I absolutely love it! I hope it's okay that I copy your pics so I can post it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete