Friday, September 11, 2009

Coolest bag ever!!!!

So I was with the young women in my ward at Wal-Mart (the devil store as we lovingly call it) and I saw the coolest bag I have ever seen in my whole life. I had to have it. I didn't have any money with me so I was going to go back the next day and get it. I told Mike about it and he being the sweetheart he is went and got it for me. It was only $9. How cool is that!

Yes it does have Coldplay on the front. They are one of my all time favorite bands. I was so mad that we didn't go see them in concert when they came recently! Yeah for good deals on fun things!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome bag. I love finding things like that and to top it off it's cheap.
    Thanks for your previous post, very well written. Thanks for sharing. I know what it's like to feel in a rut. I'm glad you found that quote and that you're doing better. You're the best and I really look up to you. Thanks for always being such an amazing friend.

    ReplyDelete