Thursday, January 27, 2011

I And Love And You



I know that I have shared The Avett Brothers with you before.  I just had to share another favorite with you.  I am amazed at how much music changes my life.  It affects so many aspects of my life,  I am so in love with music. I have decided to add a new element to this blog to show my love of music and it's life altering abilities.  I would love a place where I can show my affection for the auditory deliciousness of music.  So without further ado I introduce you to. . .

Auditory Deliciousness

I am going to be showcasing a video every Thursday.  I am excited to start this and would love your input.  What do you think of the videos I present as well as any suggestions would be wonderful.  I can't wait to hear your thoughts so please share.

1 comment:

  1. I am not huge into music but absolutely loved this song and post. I look forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete