Monday, January 17, 2011

Spoiled

My cute husband came home Friday with these . . .

I know I am totally spoiled. (I don't get flowers often Mike feels that since they just die soon anyway they are a waste, which I totally understand)  He knows I love to get flowers though.  He also came home with two different kinds of ice cream, whip cream, hot fudge sauce, butterscotch sauce, nuts, bananas, candy bars, and cherries.  He said he was going to make a me a special sundae.  He gave me a huge mug full of everything.  He had also bought me a cheesy valentines day mug that had a poem on it.  


I am so grateful for Mike.  He is amazing, I am so lucky to have him in my life.

1 comment:

  1. While I think this is so cute and would love it too, husbands are the least supportive people when it comes to diets!!! Ryan is the same way. He brings treats home all the time and it is so hard to resist right now! I love the thought though.

    ReplyDelete