Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bread

I have a new passion, making bread!!! MMMMMMMM I love fresh baked bread. For Young Women's last night we learned how to make fool proof bread in an hour. It was fantastic!! There are a million and one things you can do with this bread. My goal is to start being better at making dinner. Poor Mike has to live with a wife that doesn't cook very often. So the next step is to make a trip to the store to get the things I need.
I have been way busy lately (which I love). Young Women's has been busy. I have made some fun things lately though. I will have to take some pictures to post. I have decided I need to be better at actually finishing the projects that I started. Well, so many desires, so little time!!

1 comment:

  1. You will have to share the bread recipe with me! I'm in the same boat when it comes to cooking dinner, poor Craig. I'm excited to see pictures of the things you've been creating!

    ReplyDelete