Thursday, January 14, 2010

Forever

Well it has definitely been forever since I have posted anything. A lot has happened recently. They totally remodeled the front office where I work. It is kind of fun to have a change of any sort at work. Everything had gotten monotonous lately, it is sad when you are thrilled for a new desk but those are just the facts of it.
I also received a new calling in our ward. They called me to be the 2nd counselor in the Young Women's presidency. I am really excited to be a little more involved. If you didn't know I was the Mia Maid advisor before this. So I just showed up and did what I was told (which can be really nice) I am nervous to work with the Beehives, I have always worked with the Mia Maids or the Laurels, but I know it will be fun! I am also really excited to work with the new president. She is such an inspiration to me!!
About month ago I got called to be an ordinance worker in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Mike has been working there since they opened, but I just got called. I absolutely love it. It is fun because since it is a small temple you get to rotate through everything. I love getting the chance to serve every Saturday morning. I have definitely felt a change in my life because of this. I feel great about my situation in life, since starting at the Temple.

I am really excited for all these new changes. I am the kind of person who enjoys change (most of it anyway).

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you about your new callings. That is so cool about the temple calling! Craig and I will have to come out to the temple on a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you got called to work at the temple. What a great calling! The behives will be fun to work with. They are so inocent and fresh of coming out of primary. I loved the behives because they look up to you so much and love coming to YW's and the activities.

    ReplyDelete