Monday, October 27, 2008

Well we finally spent the night in our new house!! Even if we did sleep on the floor due to a lovely incident involoving water and our blow up mattress resulting in mold. YUCK! it was so gross. The floor wasn't too bad because we were so tired from moving and painting and sanding and cleaning and 'whew' I get tired even thinking about it. I also used our oven for the first time. It is a gas oven, I have never used one before. I found out that it doesn't cook very hot and I had to reset the timer like 5 times, but eventually my cake turned out. I am excited to get far enough along in the painting process that we can clean the carpets and start moving our big items in. Right now we only have our boxes and small items moved over (hence we don't have a bed)
I am also excited to report that our color turned out great!! Even better than I expected, it is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How exciting you're in your own home! How are you guys? Geez it's been forever since I've seen you. I'm so excited that I found your blog on facebook :) I'll send you an invite to ours...We're living in Minnesota these days.

    ReplyDelete