Thursday, October 23, 2008

My House

He He it is so crazy to say that I have a house. I am very excited to decorate! It is almost to late to put out fall decorations and those are my favorite type of decorations for the year. So I will just have to put them out anyway. I have decided that I hate this deciding on paint stuff. It is hard. Everytime I pick a color and get a sample to paint on the wall, I hate it. It is either too pink, too yellow, too green. All I want is tan/brown. Is that too hard to ask for? I don't think so! It is fun though because it is mine, well I guess it is Mike's too but he is no help with the paint. He will only tell me if he hates it, and if you know me then you know I hate to make decisions. We finally picked a color though. Hopefully it doesn't look terrible.
This picture was actually taken before we got the house so the furniture is not ours. We are ripping out the hole above the fireplace and painting.

Here is the kitchen. Again nothing in it is ours. We had a fun fight over the fridge and we won!!

This is the master bathroom. It has a full walk in closet that I am so excited for.

I will post more pictures after we are done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like it....I can't wait to see it in person (hint, hint!)with all of your stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I love the pics of your new house.

    ReplyDelete