Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Yeah for Halloween! It is fun to dress up and go to parties. The only problem is I feel too old to dress up and Mike has reinforced this fact by making comments about my being too old and teasing me (he always teases me and I always fall for it). The problem is at work all of the front desk people dress up, therefore I feel the need to dress up. So today I am a cowgirl ( a darn cute on at that, I might add). I have decided that my favorite part of Halloween is all of the cute kids and there adorable costumes!! I love to see them all. At work today some kids came in as Buzz Lightyear, and some cute cheerleaders from HSM. It is so fun to see them get excited and raid our candy basket. Well I hope everyone has a great Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is FUN! Unfortunatly for our kids the school district out here doesn't allow dressing up for the day so, they were a little bummed this morning. Enjoy your first Halloween in your new house.

    ReplyDelete