Monday, February 18, 2013

Telling the Family

We decided we wanted to tell everyone in a fun creative way.  Mike came up with the idea to get a family picture and instead of having everyone say 'cheese'  he would say 'everyone say Erica's pregnant!'  We waited a couple of weeks, until I was six weeks along.  We told my parents on the Saturday before Easter and Mike's parents the next day on Easter.  It was a fun way to tell them because we were able to get their reactions on camera.  A fun side note.  The morning we found out we were pregnant when Mike still thought we weren't he was emailing Aaron on his mission to tell him to send me a supportive email.  I called him in the middle of it to tell him we really were pregnant so he ended up telling Aaron about it.  It was fun to have Aaron know before anyone else.

Before what Mike said clicked in.

They were all confused, It took a minute.  I love my face in this!
Still processing

I love that Jenn reacts first





No comments:

Post a Comment