Monday, February 18, 2013

Pregnant

We had been trying to get pregnant for four years.  In December 2011 we decided to try artificial insemination.  It didn't work.  That was really hard.  It took another few months to save up and for us to be emotionally ready to try again.  In March we tried again and it worked!  On March 26, 2012 we found out that we were pregnant.  It is actually kind of a funny story.  I took a pregnancy test that morning but I didn't want to look at it, I was so tired of seeing negative pregnancy tests I didn't think I could handle another one, so I had Mike look at it.  He told me it was negative.  I was super depressed and went back to bed and cried for awhile.  I had to get up and get ready for work, I started dressing and walked by the pregnancy test.  There were two lines!  One of them was really faint but it was there.  I was really surprised and couldn't believe what I was seeing!  Apparently Mike thought the two lines had to be the same color for it to be positive.  I am so glad he was wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment