Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Five Things Tag

Five Things I was Doing Ten Years Ago:
1. I was in Junior High in the 8th grade
2. I tried out for Encore the singing group at Olympus Jr.
3. I was grounded for 4 Months because I wouldn't get good grades. So I decided to read books instead of do my homework and get ungrounded (you know it wasn't like the homework was that hard!)
4. Everyday after school Courtney Tye and I would come back to my house and made cinnamon pie crust, hot chocolate and watch Arthur (yes the cartoon!)
5. I was 14 and I got 14 stitches on my ankle

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Salt & Vinegar Chips
3. Ice cream sandwiches
4. Flamin' hot Cheetos
5. Hot Chocolate

Five Places I have lived:
1. Downtown Salt Lake
2. Holladay, Utah
3. Basement apt in West Valley, Utah
4. West Jordan, Utah
5. That's all folks

Five Jobs I have had:
1. Cleaned Shields Orthotic Prosthetic Services after school
2. An assistant and Shields Orthotic Prosthetic Services
3. Receptionist at Shields Orthotic Prosthetic Services
4. As you can tell I have worked at the same place since 2001, I just keep moving up
5.

Five Pet peeves:
1. Chewing loudly
2. Chewing loudly (yes I realize it is on here twice, it just annoys the heck out of me)
3. When people tell you to do the same thing over and over again. I heard you the first time and if I said I would do it then I will!
4. The funny looking shutters on the outside of houses that are obviously too small to actually cover the window. I know they are for decoration but that is just stupid!
5. When my desk is messy at work.

Five Things that bring me joy:
1. Mike
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
3. Completing a project
4. Reading a good book
5. When I find money in my pocket that I forgot about

Five Places I'd like to travel to:
1. Australia
2. Back to Hawaii
3. Italy
4. Georgia
5. The Caribbean

Five people I tag:
I tag five people who would like to do this

1 comment:

  1. That was fun to read. I never realized that you've worked there the whole time I've know you, I'm very observant! Let me know when you want to go shopping again!

    ReplyDelete