Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puppies in graduation caps

I am the MiaMaid advisor in our new ward. I absolutely love it. It is so fun to be with the cute girls. I feel like I am in Young Women's with them not their advisor. We have a really small group of girls. We only have 7 total, and we have no laurels at all. So we have combined lessons and activities. It is so fun to just goof off and have fun with them.
Alice has been so hard to house train. She still has accidents in the house at least once a day. Man I could strangle her if she wasn't so darn cute! Next Monday is the last day of her puppy class. She has done really well with most of it. I know it is cheesy but I am excited because we are supposed to bring a camera. They are going to take a picture of them in a little graduation cap. I think it is going to be so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment