Monday, November 24, 2008

Our new ward

I have decided that I am going to be involved!! I am not going to wait for other people to talk to me, I am going to talk to them. (I am not a shy person, but I usually just find it easier to sit back and wait for others to make the move.) In our new ward I have decided that I am going to sign up for everything I can and meet as many people as possible. This past Saturday they had a big Super Saturday, where you get to sign up to make cute projects. I decided this was the perfect opportunity. First there would be people there, second there would be crafts. I went and had a wonderful time. Everyone is so nice!! I am way excited to get to know everyone. Also I made some way cute holiday decorations. ( we all know how much I love to decorate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment