Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So Happy!

Well I have been trying to find time and get caught up on all of my blog posts but that is obviously not happening any time soon.  I keep thinking that I am going to get it done and each day I get further and further behind.  So I am going to move forward before I miss anything else that is important.  I feel like I am going to forget a lot of things that are happening with Jonas and it makes me sad!  I have been having so much fun with him lately.  I wish I could be with him all of the time!


Look at that cute curl on the side of his head.  I think his hair might go curly?  hmmm maybe?


He isn't very good at feeding himself yet, but he likes to hold his spoon just to practice anyway.


Look at those cute teeth.  He has his two bottom ones and just yesterday one of his upper ones came in.  It's funny because it isn't one of his middle ones, it is the one right next to it.  The tooth on the other side is also coming in.


This is right after Mike tickled him.  I absolutely love his laugh.  I am going to have to put up a video so I will remember how adorable it is.

We have been pretty busy lately but I will try and post as often as possible so I can keep track of what is going on with my adorable little man.  Love this kid!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Darling! He is so adorable! You have to keep the pictures coming. I LOVE seeing them. That big smile is adorable. I am missing him right now.

    ReplyDelete