Monday, June 1, 2009

Fleetwood Mac


This weekend I went with my Dad to Vegas to see Fleetwood Mac in concert. I LOVE them. I totally grew up listening to them. When I was little I found one of my parents tapes of FM and I was instantly hooked. I listened to them for like a year straight.
This was the best concert ever. Those old rock groups sure do know how to put on a show. The played for 2 1/2 house straight!! It was so fun. We left Saturday morning and got back Sunday afternoon. It was a lot of driving but it was totally worth it!! Who knows if they will tour again. They are in their 60s, but they rocked out. My dad and I were laughing he went to their concert 30 years ago!

Here is Lindsey Buckingham (the guitarist) rocking out. They were really good.



Here is Stevie Nicks singing "Gold Dust Woman". She has a great voice, she can sing so low!


Lindsey Buckingham playing the guitar.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't know the video didn't have sound, but if you could hear it, it would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't hear anything but I'm sure it sounded awesome. What a fun weekend with your dad!

    ReplyDelete