Friday, April 24, 2009

8 THINGS TAG

8 TV shows I watch

The Office (who doesn't love this show!!)
American Idol
Hell's Kitchen
Gilmore Girls
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
Parks and Recreation
That 70's Show

8 things I did yesterday

Went to lunch with my mom (yeah Taco Time)
Rode my bike
Read my book
Watched TV with Mike
Gave Alice a bath
Made dinner (woohoo spaghetti)
Went to the Library (I absolutely love books on CD!)
Blew my nose a million times! (stupid allergies)


8 favorite restaurants

Texas Roadhouse
Cheeseburger in Paradise in Hawaii (Heather we totally need to go, how does next week sound?)
Iggy's sports grill
Citrus Grill
Cheesecake Factory
Taco Stand (the one south of Sears downtown)
MacCools
Subway

8 things I am looking forward to

Getting in shape for the summer
Finishing the fence in our backyard
The 4th of July
The warm weather/getting a tan
Boating (especially bear lake)
Girls Camp
Getting grass in our front yard (so long wood chips)
Being with Mike forever

8 things on my wish list

A fence (yes I am way excited for this trivial thing)
A piano
A new car
My house to be finished (put together)
I didn't have to work
Someone to figure something out
I was an expert chef
A raise (now because of the economy I probably won't get one this year!)

8 things on my to do list

Finish unpacking boxes
Plan my lesson for Sunday
Clean, clean, clean
Pay the bills
Ride my bike/run
Go to the temple (I am terrible at this!)
Read my book for book club
Buy birthday presents for Nat and Scott

8 people I tag
Whoever wants to! times 8

1 comment:

  1. Next week sounds great! mmmmm, I can already taste the coconut shrimp! Ronda will have to eat some for us when she goes at the end of May, lucky girl. We should go to the temple together sometime. Craig and I just went to the Draper temple and it was great. Have a good week and good luck with the fence.

    ReplyDelete