Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tiger

It amazes me how your kid can find something that they love without you pushing anything on them.  That is what happened with Tiger.  Uncle Aaron bought the tiger for Jonas as a christmas present.  Jonas absolutely loves Tiger and sleeps with him every night and every nap.  He takes him in the car and cuddles with him every chance he gets.  I have already had to wash Tiger twice and I need to do it again.  Jonas' favorite thing to do is suck his thumb and play with Tiger's tail.  It is the cutest thing you have ever seen.  

It doesn't bother me at all that he has a comfort object.  I am glad that he has found a way to soothe himself.  Mike and I have talked about buying a back up tiger just in case.  I love this picture.  He is a tiger boy through and through.


No comments:

Post a Comment